The Iglesia de Caguach (in English, Church of Caguach) is a Catholic church located on the island of Caguach, in the commune of Quinchao on the Chiloé Archipelago, southern Chile.
The Church of Caguach was declared a National Monument of Chile in 2000 and is one of the 16 Churches of Chiloe.
In 1919, the original Church of Caguach was destroyed completely by a fire, and rebuilt in 1925 by local inhabitants using wood, the material used in the original structure. This was the third church built in Caguach. Sources